Monday, December 15, 2014

Update! :)

Hello everyone! How is your holiday going so far? Mine's going very well!! I finished my last class for college!! WOO!! I now have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in English :D I simply cannot emphasize how excited I am about this!!! :D I'm not entirely sure what I want to do with the rest of my life, but I have a few options I'm looking into :) Right now I'm more concerned with getting a full time job and then looking into getting a job that is a career :)

I'm going to be going back and making some edits to past blog posts that I wanted to tell you about :) First of all, I'm will be putting in every post that does not already have them a rating of _/10 for each book. Please remember that this is my personal feeling on the book and you may love something that I did not care for. I will also be entering into each post a recommended age range for each book. I hope you will enjoy these new additions and please let me know of any more suggestions you have to improve the reading experience of my blog :D

Lastly, I'm informing you of the series I'm going to be posting about. It's a series(kind of) by Melanie Dickerson. She is a Christian author and she is writing about fairy tales in the medieval time period, but they do not have magic. She does an excellent job with keeping the main idea of the story and implementing Christian beliefs. Some Christian books can be a bit annoying simply because they try to stuff a bunch of verses in the book and they can get a bit overused. However, she does a fantastic job of making the Christianity very natural and pleasant to read!! I will be posting about them in chronological order of when she wrote them. So far she has written 5 and she has been publishing one each year. I am very excited to see how many she writes!

Thanks for reading as always guys, and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!! God bless :D

2 comments:

  1. How interesting! I think I'm going to have to check out this author! By the way, congratulations!!!! I'm so proud of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I like the idea of rating each book, and age appropriateness. Those are great ideas.

    ReplyDelete