Sunday, September 7, 2014

Update

I obviously haven't posted in quite a while, and I am sorry about that!! Life just kinda got a hold on me. Since the two years that I have been away I got married and I have only 1 class to take before I finish college!! WOO!!! I am very ready to be done with college!!! Not that I don't love learning, but I prefer to learn for the sake of learning and not for the sake of a grade :)

ANYWHO, my point in writing this is to kind of talk about what I'm planning on doing with this blog. Now, since I will only have 1 class and a part time job I'm going to try to post once a week. I'm not going to designate a certain posting day because I most likely won't have a steady work schedule.

I will try to post a review or something book related once a week. The books I will mostly post about will probably be YA Fiction and fantasy and/or sci-fi related. I have read some adult fantasy, but a lot of that literature has explicit sexual scenes which are unnecessary and quite frankly just ruin the whole book for me. I also really enjoy retellings of fairy tales. I am considering doing a few series. I thought it might be fun to focus on retellings of specific fairy tales, such as Snow White, Cinderella, Twelve Dancing Princesses, and, my favorite, Beauty and the Beast :D However, that depends on how life treats me :D

If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave me comments and feedback!!! :D Thanks for reading :)

1 comment: